This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Operating Room/Surgery
- Full Time - Days/Evening - 80
- Req #: 7507-6187
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 1, 2020
- Requisition # 7507
- Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital/ Operating Room- Surgery
- Schedule/Shift: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period, Days
We are seeking a FT Circulating Operating Room – Registered Nurse (RN) to work in our state-of-the-art surgical suites at Goshen Hospital. If you are an RN with operating room experience, this may be the next position for you!
What we have to offer:
- Student Loan Repayment $3,000 per year!
- RN Bonus $10,000 with 2 years of operating room experience
- Latest Technology to keep you on the forefront of your field
- Career Growth as well as opportunities for tuition reimbursement
- Recognition for your achievements
- Competitive Compensation based on market research
As an Operating Room Circulating Nurse with Goshen Hospital, you will have the opportunity to deliver professional nursing care in the operative setting to patients undergoing surgical or other invasive procedures.
- Perform circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- Directly assist operating physician with surgical tasks
- Prepare operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment for use
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications:
- Two+ (2+) years of experience as an RN in the operating room
- Nursing degree from an ACEN or CCNE accredited program
- RN licensure from the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency
- Flexibility to pick up on-call on a rotating schedule
As of May 1, 2016, Colleagues hired with an Associate’s Degree must enter into a BSN program within 12 months of hire and earn their BSN from a NLN or CCNE accredited program within 3 years of beginning their BSN degree.