Surgical Statistics and Billing Specialist
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Operating Room/Surgery
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 7521-6200
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: Yesterday
- Requisition #: 7521
- Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital/ Surgical Statistics and Billing
- Shift/Hours: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period, Days
Manages and coordinates activities as related to Operating Room performance metrics, inventory management, and supply costs. Enters patient data and charges in the electronic billing system for charge capture and monitors charge compliance. Receives and communicates information and completes all necessary forms and maintains an orderly environment. Works under the direct supervision of the OR Business Manager.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate. Computer entry/keyboarding skills. Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Preferred Education: SPD Technician or BS Degree or equivalent experience. Report Writing
- Minimum Experience: 1 year in hospital or medical setting. Knowledge of Surgical procedures. 1-year computer applications.
- Preferred Experience: 1-year unit secretary and patient care experience preferred or related job duties.