Nursing Director, Circle of Caring Birthplace
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Nursing Administration
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 7526-6205
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: February 20, 2020
Start Here, grow here, stay here.
Provides clinical practice leadership for the operation for the Circle of Caring Birthplace (OB) within Goshen Health. Directs clinical practice, coordinates patient service delivery, educates and develop colleagues, control budget(s) and manages the work environment. Serves as a resource for interdisciplinary divisions within Goshen Health.
Risk monitor, plan and program developer, collaborator with medical staff, high-level oversight, big picture, strategic planner, systems thinker, guiding, alignment, goals and policies, effective communicator.
Leadership, strategic planning, oversight of performance improvement/quality and safety, promotion of professional practice environment, financial stewardship acumen.
- Registered Nurse with a valid Indiana State RN license. B.S.N required.
- 3-5 years of professional nursing, previous management experience and/or demonstrated more progressive leadership desired.
- Board Certified in Nursing Administration, NE-BC or NEA-BC (when eligible). Healthcare Provider CPR certification