This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Operating Room/Surgery
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 7508-6188
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 24, 2020
What we have to offer:
- Student Loan Repayment $3,000 per year!
- RN Bonus $10,000 with 2 years of operating room experience
- Latest Technology to keep you on the forefront of your field
- Career Growth as well as opportunities for tuition reimbursement
- Recognition for your achievements
- Competitive Compensation based on market research
- Perform circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- Directly assist operating physician with surgical tasks
- Prepare operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment for use
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications:
- Two+ (2+) years of experience as an RN in the operating room
- Nursing degree from an ACEN or CCNE accredited program
- RN licensure from the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency
- Flexibility to pick up on-call on a rotating schedule
As of May 1, 2016, Colleagues hired with an Associate’s Degree must enter into a BSN program within 12 months of hire and earn their BSN from a NLN or CCNE accredited program within 3 years of beginning their BSN degree.