Clinical Practice Specialist, Oncology
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Oncology Unit
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 7522-6201
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: February 20, 2020
- Requisition #: 7522
- Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital/Oncology
- Schedule/Hours: Full time, 80 hrs per pay period, Salary
Assumes 24 hour responsibility and accountability for the unit enhancing the clinical care provided to specific patient populations by analyzing patient care practices and empowering staff to practice in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Favorably impacts patient outcomes through providing consultation to staff on patient care problems, assisting staff to utilize evidence based practice, contributing to patient education, participate in the evaluation of new technologies and supplies regarding quality of care, efficacy, and cost-effectiveness.
- Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in nursing. Licensure as registered nurse in Indiana.
- Preferred Education: Certification in Oncology
- Minimum Experience: 5 years of nursing experience in Oncology is required.
- Certifications Required: CPR certification