RN, Nursing Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Emergency Department
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 7517-6196
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: March 20, 2020
- Requisition#: 7517
- Entity/ Department: Goshen Health/ Emergency Department
- Schedule/Hours: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period, Salary
Start Here, grow here, stay here.
Provides frontline leadership for the Emergency Department within Goshen Health. Supports optimal patient care by monitoring clinical practice and promoting a culture of safety. Promotes satisfaction with internal and external customers. Serves as primary recruitment and retention officer for the department. Works in collaboration with nursing leadership to identify areas of improvement regarding practice, policies and processes. The Manager reports to the Director.
- Registered Nurse with a valid Indiana State RN license. B.S.N required.
- 3-5 years of professional nursing
- Board Certified in Nursing Administration, NE-BC or NEA-BC (when eligible). Healthcare Provider CPR certification