RN, Nursing Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Progressive Care Unit
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 7512-6191
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: March 23, 2020
- Entity/ Department: Goshen Hospital, Progressive Care Unit
- Schedule/Hours: Days, 80 hours per pay period, Salary
Start Here, grow here, stay here.
Provides frontline leadership for the Progressive Care Unit within Goshen Health. Supports optimal patient care by monitoring clinical practice and promoting a culture of safety. Promotes satisfaction with internal and external customers. Serves as primary recruitment and retention officer for the department. Works in collaboration with nursing leadership to identify areas of improvement regarding practice, policies and processes. The Manager reports to the Director. Effective communicator, knowledgeable with nursing theory and practice, motivator, influencer, risk assessor, critical thinker, collaborator with medical staff, politician, coach/mentor, ambassador, guiding, goal driven.
- Registered Nurse with a valid Indiana State RN license. B.S.N required.
- 3-5 years of professional nursing
- Board Certified in Nursing Administration, NE-BC or NEA-BC (when eligible). Healthcare Provider CPR certification