- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Food & Nutrition Services
- Full Time - Varied - 80
- Support Services
- Req #: 7485-6165
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: March 17, 2020
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Food & Nutrition
Shift/Hours: Varied / Full Time, 80 Hours Per Pay Period
Are you an experienced food services worker with a passion for serving others in your profession and in the community? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills and creativity in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment. Join us today in Food and Nutrition Services at Goshen Health!
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & 401K) for FT & PT Colleagues
- No layoffs in 20+ years
- Tuition reimbursement
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas (Retail, Patient tray line) ensuring patient and customer satisfaction. Adjusts department schedules; inspects food preparation for correctness of method and portion sizes according to menus; ensures Colleagues are following the proper safety and sanitation procedures. Orients new Colleagues; prepares reports on performance improvements and evaluates the level of performance of staff members according to established procedures. Prepares inventories and supply or work orders needed for the staff to complete their assigned duties. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with the Colleagues, department directors, and members of professional organizations. The person in this position demonstrates the knowledge and skills to provide service to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or the equivalent. Willing to complete Certified Dietary Managers training within 2 years of employment or be a Certified Dietary Manager.
- Minimum Experience: 1 year in a food service/customer service industry.
- Preferred Experience:1-3 years supervision
- Certifications Preferred: Serv Safe Certification