- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- CCC Medical Oncology
- Full Time - Days - 80
- Req #: 7103-5817
- Hours Scheduled: 80 hours/pay period
- Posted: February 21, 2020
Responsible for direct patient care, assisting physician and nurse practitioners with office visits, telephone triage, chemotherapy administration, minor office procedures and assisting with radiation therapies.
- Minimum Education: Registered nurse with a valid Indiana State RN license. Colleagues having an ASN at the time hire are required to earn BSN within five years of their hire date.
- Preferred Education: Basic Dysrhythmia Course.
- Minimum Experience: One year Med/Surg experience.
- Preferred Experience: One to two years’ experience in outpatient clinic or physician office.
- Certifications Required: Healthcare Provider CPR certification. Chemo/biotherapy administration required within 1 yr of hire.
- Certifications Preferred: OCN and/or CRNI certifications preferred. Will be able to sit for the OCN exam within the maximum of 2 years of employment Oncology Nursing Certification. ACLS