Emergency Department Tech I/II
This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Emergency Department
- Part Time - Night - 48
- Allied Health
- Req #: 7206-5904
- Hours Scheduled: 48 hours/pay period
- Posted: May 4, 2020
$1,000 New Colleague Bonus!
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Emergency Department
Shift/Hours: Part-Time, 48 hours per pay period, 1800-0630; Days of week vary; Every 3rd weekend, every 3rd holiday
- Provides Emergency Room technical support for physicians and nurses to optimize patient care.
- Assists the RNs and MDs in providing technical care of the patients by performing phlebotomy, performing 12 lead EKGs, transporting patients to other departments, placing patient on cardiac and vital sign monitors, performs Point of Care Testing, performing wound care, inserting foley catheters, obtaining lab specimens and documenting all care/procedures provided.
- Cleans equipment and workspace.
- American Heart Association-BLS required prior to hire.
ED Tech I Qualifications
- EMT, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, 1 year of Nursing Program
- American Heart Association CPR
ED Tech 2 Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current Indiana Licensed or Certified Paramedic
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- ACLS certification
- PALS or PEPP certification