This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Medical/Surgical East
- Full Time - Night - 72
- Req #: 7015-5732
- Hours Scheduled: 72 hours/pay period
- Posted: May 1, 2020
$5,000 Bonus! & $3,000/yr Tuition Loan Repayment
Start Here, grow here, stay here.
The 4 E Medical-Surgical unit is located on the 4th floor of Goshen Hospital. This is a 22 bed Med Surg unit with patient population primarily of surgery patients with some medical patients. Surgery specialties include orthopedic, bariatrics and general.
Practices consistent with the mission, vision and values of Goshen Health, the Department of Nursing’s Philosophy, and model of care. Practices professional nursing at an excellent level within the Goshen nursing model of care keeping a primary focus on the patient/family using the nursing process, culturally appropriate interventions, and holistic principles with attention to continuity of care and patient advocacy, while maintaining a safe environment. Is a leader in professional nursing both in direct care and in colleague relationships using ethical principles, collaboration, peer review, evidence-based practice, and teaching & learning principles.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license is required. American Heart Association CPR certification.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with lifting 100 pounds. Lifting requirement may be heavier for specified departments.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
*As of May 1, 2016, Colleagues hired with Associates Degree must enter into a BSN program within 12 months of hire and earn their BSN from a NLN or CCNE accredited program within 2 years of beginning their BSN degree.