Patient Safety Assistant
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Clinical Resource Unit
- Casual/PRN - Varied - 12
- Nursing Support
- Req #: 7148-5857
- Hours Scheduled: 12 hours/pay period
- Posted: February 20, 2020
- Department: Clinical Resource Unit
- Schedule/Hours/Shift: Casual/PRN, 12 hours per pay period, Varied hours
Provides basic safety observation and assists with minor activities of daily living for the assigned patient(s) consistent with the mission, vision and beliefs of Goshen Health. Interacts with the patients and families, providing assistance as directed by the RN. Maintains a clean and orderly environment. Works under the direct supervision of an RN. Uses independent judgment to prioritize own work and report observations and information to appropriate personnel.
- High school graduate.
- Previous training as nursing assistant.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- CPI training/certification (will be provided upon hire)
- Patient care experience preferred.
- Compensation: Tuition assistance for continuing education, competitive pay
- Benefits: Health benefits, paid time off, & child care reimbursement
- Professional Development: Ongoing in-services and leadership development
- Recognition: Magnet designation for the first time in 2004 and achieved re-designation in 2009, 2014 and 2019
- Culture: Unique TUL (The Uncommon Leader) culture empowers Colleagues at Goshen to lead change and advance practice.