Patient Safety Assistant
This job posting is no longer active.
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Clinical Resource Unit
- Casual/PRN - Varied - 12
- Nursing Support
- Req #: 7131-5840
- Hours Scheduled: 12 hours/pay period
- Posted: April 23, 2020
Department: Clinical Resource Unit
Schedule/Hours/Shift: Casual/PRN 12 hrs per pay period, varied hours
Provides basic safety observation and assists with minor activities of daily living for the assigned patient(s) consistent with the mission, vision and beliefs of Goshen Health. Interacts with the patients and families, providing assistance as directed by the RN. Maintains a clean and orderly environment. Works under the direct supervision of an RN. Uses independent judgment to prioritize own work and report observations and information to appropriate personnel.
- High school graduate.
- Previous training as nursing assistant.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- CPI training/certification (will be provided upon hire)
- Patient care experience preferred.