Nursing Assistant, Certified
- Goshen, IN
- Goshen Hospital
- Medical/Surgical East
- Part Time - Days - 48
- Nursing Support
- Req #: 6581-5335
- Hours Scheduled: 48 hours/pay period
- Posted: May 28, 2020
Requisition #: 6581
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Med/Surg 4E
Shift/Hours: Part-Time, 48 hrs/pay period, 7A-730P w weekend rotation
Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
Provides basic nursing care and assists with the activities of daily living for patients on the Unit of Practice consistent with the mission, vision and beliefs of Goshen Health. Interacts with the patients, providing care as identified in the care plan and as directed by the RN. Maintains a clean and orderly environment. Works under the direct supervision of an RN. Uses independent judgement to prioritize own work and report observations and information to appropriate personnel.
- High school graduate. Completion of nursing assistant certification training and competency exams as approved by the State Board of Health.
- Must have previous experience as a nursing assistant.
- Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification through the American Heart Association
- Six months unit secretary and/or patient care experience preferred.